Benefits of Oil Pulling.
1. Bad Breath. Chemicals and gases produced by bacteria, creating an unpleasant smell in your mouth (halitosis). Oil pulling reduces the bad breath effectively, the same as synthetic mouthwash or breath-fresher.
2. Gums and Mouth. Oil pulling prevents diseases of the gums and mouth such as cavities, gingivitis, or bleeding gums. Gingivitis is inflammation of the gums, which occurs when the bacteria in the plaque attacking your immune system. On the other hand, increasing of harmful bacteria in the mouth cause cavities. In such cases, coconut oil is the best solution, because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
3. TMJ and Jaw Soreness. Oil pulling relieves the pain from temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ) and jaw soreness. Initially, oil pulling may be painful, but later the pain will decrease and your jaw will be stronger.
4. White Teeth. Did you know that the white strips for teeth whitening contain bleach, tar, aluminum, aspartame, fluoride and benzene? All these ingredients are toxic. Oil pulling is a real alternative that will give you a brighter, whiter smile, healthier gums and a nice pink tongue in just two weeks.
5. Skin Conditions. You can improve your skin condition eliminating the toxins from the body. Each application of oil pulling would rid you of acne, eczema, psoriasis and other dermatological diseases.