Here’s The Common Kitchen Item That Blew Up And Nearly Killed Her Family. You Could Be Next. Warning

Prev2 of 3Next

In fact, these appliances can be so dangerous that they have been used to manufacture bombs, and have been shown to hurt people if they are used incorrectly.

One family wanted to share their story of a pressure cooker nightmare so that they could warn others about its dangers in hope of relieving them from the possibility of injury.

Cassie Hodges and her significant other Mark were figuring out what to eat for dinner like any other day, and that’s when Mark decided to make some simple soup in their pressure cooker.  The soup was in there for 25 minutes and was cooking away under the ‘soup’ function on the device.

Cassier had her kids all sit down at the dining room table, and she went back into the kitchen to help Mark get everything ready.

The couple had in mind that they needed to let the cooker release steam before they were to take off the lid and serve everybody at the table, but they had no idea what was about to happen.  They heard a click on the lid, and that was the moment that Cassie knew the lid was not locked.  The lid slid to the unlocked position, and then it exploded off the top of the cooker and a whole wave of boiling water and a lid came splashing onto Cassie, as well as Mark.

1

Cassie and Mark heard a loud sizzle, and they both yelled and screamed as they noticed their skin was peeling off.  Cassie ran into the shower and they called an ambulance as quickly as possible.  They tried to appear as if they were fine in front of their kids even though their skin was falling off.

Prev2 of 3Next

Add Comment