HER YOUNG SON CAME HOME FROM A PARTY WITH ODD MARKS. WHAT DOCTORS REVEAL THE CAUSE? OMG!

Prev1 of 2Next

If you have kids, chances are you have seen plenty of those big inflatable bounce houses at birthday parties or special gatherings. Up until now, you may have thought they were harmless fun, just a way for the kids to let out all that energy after eating a few too many slices of cake.

Turns out, bounce houses are a lot more dangerous than we ever imagined. Brenda Sanderson knows full well the dangers of a bounce house, after her 10-year-old son developed unexplained sores all across his body after jumping in a bounce house at a graduation party.

At first she thought it was nothing, but everything took a turn for the worse once they went to the doctor. Her worst nightmare had come true.

The marks on Sanderson’s son were constantly growing and oozing, signs of a serous staph infection. The doctors confirmed it after a short examination and made sure that she was aware of the dangerous situation.

Prev1 of 2Next

Add Comment