Breast size and shape are often sources of insecurity for women. Many women believe there’s nothing they can do about the shape or size of their breasts, other than plastic surgery. As it turns out, there are certain yoga poses that can improve the shape of the breasts, along with the volume of the lungs, while making you feel strong, healthy and confident.
Give these breast-firming yoga poses a try!
1. Warrior Pose
Virabhadrasana, or the Warrior Pose, can help you extend your thorax, making it elastic and active while promoting strength.
- Place your feet wide apart, parallel to each other.
- Turn your left foot to the left at a 90-degree angle and turn your right foot to the inside.
- Exhale, then bend your left knee.
- Keep your right leg straight as you raise your arms and put them in line with your shoulders.
- Turn your head to the left while looking at your wrist.
- Repeat 7-10 times, then perform the exercise to the right side.