Mold is a common issue and it may also be present in your home and be the reason for numerous health issues.
However, you need to know its symptoms and who are most prone to it, in order to treat the issue and avoid adverse effects.
However, according to the conventional medicine, it is not a problem, and it, therefore, offers no proper treatment. Moreover, its symptoms are similar to the ones of other ailments, as they are nonspecific, and often attributed to other reasons.
Yet, these are the most common signs of mold illness:
- Fatigue, post-exercise malaise, and weakness
- Memory problems, focusing issues, executive function problems, brain fog
- Light sensitivity, blurred vision, red eyes
- Sinus problems, air hunger, cough, shortness of breath, asthma-like signs
- Static “shocks”
- Weight gain despite sufficient effort (weight loss resistance)
- Muscle cramps, constant nerve pain, pain in the joints, aches without inflammatory arthritis, “ice pick” pain
- Persistent nerve pain
- Numbness and tingling
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, appetite changes, nausea
- Night sweats or temperature regulation issues
- Excessive thirst
- Increased urination
- Metallic taste
Regarding these symptoms, you can easily see why they are often confused with other diseases’ signs. Yet, the disastrous effects of mold have been scientifically studies for more than three decades.